In the event of outages there are a few ways calls can be diverted
1) Office UC. This is the soft phone application available on every licence on the platform and enables the user to replicate their desk phone service on a computer, smart phone or tablet.Office UC - Guides
2) Call Forwarding against an employee. This feature can be configured to divert when busy, no answer or not reachable. Call forwarding
3) Call Forwarding against a Huntgroup or Call Centre. This can be configured to divert when busy, no answer or not reachable.Call forwarding
4) Call Director - this feature can be used to divert calls. To do this, you configure a mobile number/alternate landline number against the employee. Calls then follow the standard routing and ring the alternate number at the same time the existing phone is ringing. As explained in the following guide - this feature can be managed by either dialling a number you configure in the guide or by logging into the portal. JolaPhone Anywhere / Call Director.
5) Site Intercept. This intercepts all calls to the platform and forwards them to a single destination phone number. At this time, Site Intercept can only be configured by Jola Support (email@example.com). Additionally, a custom recording can be uploaded that would instruct the caller to press 0 to be transferred.