Porting update – Covid19
have been informed that BT have suspended all porting activities due to the
porting team is currently situated offshore in India and the social distance
enforcements that have been put into place in the UK have also been implemented
in India. This has led to number porting operations being unable to continue.
currently accepted ports with a date given are being moved to the next
available date after the 5th May 2020 and our Porting team will update you of
your new date in due course.
ports that have not been accepted will be put on hold until the embargo is
lifted by BT which will be reviewed in May. The 5th May 2020 is currently being
advised is a temporary date and may be revised depending on the global status
of the virus outbreak.
have also announced new restrictions on-site visits – please click here
out further information